Adding PubMed Feed
To add a PubMed feed to an article in Physiopedia follow these instructions:
- Firstly on your Physiopedia article page, make sure that the 'Recent Related Research (from PubMed)' heading is added If it isn't present, copy and past the following wikitext code:
- == Recent Related Research (from Pubmed) ==
The heading should be followed by this wikitext code:
<div class="researchbox"><rss>Feed goes here!!</rss></div>
- Now go to PubMed and create your RSS feed.
- Enter your keywords (these should be the main words relating to the page the you are working on eg. stroke rehabilitation) in the search box at the top of the page, click Search.
- A list of aticles will appear. Now click on the RSS icon (with the orange square feed symbol next to it) at the top of the page.
- A pop-up box will appear click Create RSS.
- Another pop-up box will appear titled 'RSS Feed', right click on the orange XML button. A grey pop-up box will appear, left click on 'copy link location' (Firefox) or 'copy shortcut' (Internet Explorer).
- Now go back to your article page in Physiopedia. Click edit, then click on wikitext, then find the code:
- Highlight the words 'Feed goes here!!' with your mouse, then press Ctrl+V. This will paste the RSS feed into the right place on the page.
- Click Save.