Articles/ Topic Pages Review
Thank you for agreeing to review .
We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the questions below. Please be as specific as possible in your comments. We encourage both detail and any additional comments
Name: Credentials (PhD, MPH, etc.): Title (Professor, Program Director, etc.):
May we have your permission to use all of, or portions of, your review for marketing purposes?
May we have your permission to recognize you in the article as a reviewer?
If yes, please let us know how you would like your name, credentials, and affiliation to appear:
(electronic signature is acceptable)
1. Please write a brief paragraph that discusses your general impression of this article/topic.
2. What are the strengths of this article/topic?
3. What areas of this article/topic could be improved?
- Comments to the authors on this:
4. Did you find any errors in the content? (Please review the chapter for accuracy and correct any factual errors as well as any misleading or inaccurate article/topic. You do not need to correct grammatical and spelling errors.)
5. Are there any topics that are not included in the article/topic that you would like to see?
6. Are there any topics that you feel should be covered in greater or less detail?
7. Did you feel the content was current? If not, how could it be more up-to-date?
8. Finally, would you use this article/topic in your teaching or clinical work? Why or why not?