|This page lists all physiotherapy and physical therapy related blogs, our professional blogosphere. If there are any other physiotherapy or related blogs out there that we have missed off, please feel free to add them.|
- Allanbesselink - Allan Besselink has a unique voice in the world of sport and health care, one that has been defined by his experiences as physiotherapist, McKenzie practitioner, coach, author, educator, patient, and athlete.
- Altered Haemodynamics - Alan Taylor, Lecturer in Physiotherapy Education University of Nottingham.
- APTA's Tech SIG - the techie special interest group from the APTA
- APTA Student Section on Women's Health SIG
- Balance Physio - thoughts, ideas, support, advice and musings from London's sports, spinal and performance clinic.
- Body In Mind - Research into the role of the brain and mind in chronic pain disorders.
- Cancer Physio Thinking & Linking - dedicated cancer care musing from Joanne Brennan
- Cathy Watson Physiotherapy -pilates based physiotherapy
- Clinical Education - a bunch of ideas, knowledge, wisdoms, skills, researches, basics, and “heart” that is driven in making an impact to the world
- Comment - from Lynne Eaton, the editor of Frontline from the CSP
- DigiTherapy - Blog of Dr. Sergio Velásquez Vélez (Spanish)
- Dr Ben Fung - Promoting Best Practices, Business Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Healthcare Advocacy
- Dr Alison Grimaldi - a blog by Dr. Alison Grimaldi (physiotherapist, educator & researcher) for healthcare professionals about hip and pelvic pain, function and dysfunction.
- Forward Thinking PT - Incorporating evidence into Physical Therapy practice. Written by Joseph Brence, DPT
- Geriatric PT - GeriatricPT is a blog about physical therapy, specifically PT for older adults, although it also has postings about other things pertaining to physical therapy including news in the profession.
- Geaux to Physical Therapy - a blog by Monique Serpas for those who are currently receiving physical therapy services or who would like to learn more about physical therapy.
- Hand Therapy - Marji Hajic, MS, OTR/L, CHT is an Occupational Therapist, a Certified Hand Therapist, and the owner of the Hand Therapy & Occupational Fitness Center of Santa Barbara.
- Hip Pain Help Blog - Patient education blog about hip & pelvic issues. Associated with Dr Alison Grimaldi.
- In Touch Physical Therapy Blog - Orthopedic and manual therapy blog written by Harrison N. Vaughan, PT, DPT
- Kendra Ped PT - Wife, mother, professor, & physical therapist specializing in pediatrics. Blogging about child development, family, PT practice, teaching, research, & life.
- Kitchener Physiotherapy & Wellness[] - blogs on Patient education and physiotherapy in kitchener
- Lesley Mercer - the TUC president reflects on healthcare and politics in a changing landscape
- Life in the Chair - Blog of the CSP chair
- Mariansphysioblog - experiences of a student from Otago, NZ
- MelioGuide - Information for Physical Therapists on how to treat clients with low bone density, osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- Michael Rowe - Social media, the democratisation of knowledge and physiotherapy. Can they play nice together?
- Mike Reinold - a blog for the discussion of current concepts and recent advances in orthopaedic and sports medicine for physical therapists, athletic trainers and other rehabilitation specialists.
- Life is Movement : Movement is Life - from Don Reagan, Head Performance Coach and Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) at the Orthopaedic Center of Central Virginia as well as Adjunct Professor of Strength & Conditioning at Liberty University.
- Movement Science - a great clinically related blog from TexasOrtho.
- Moving Forward - written by the APTA President R. Scott Ward.
- My Physical Therapy Space - the Evidence in Motion blog.
- Neurotonics - a Physical Therapy team blog from Matthias Weinberger, Diane Jacobs and Cory Blickenstaff.
- New Professional PT - "New professional" in the world of Physical Therapy refers to a graduate of a PT program in their first 5 years of practising.
- NOI Jam - NOI jam is about: • providing an open liberal discussion forum led by experienced clinicians, focusing on the treatment of ongoing pain states via nervous system changing therapies based on movement and education • facilitating findings from science into clinical decision making,• enhancing links between clinicians and researcher,• bringing researchable ideas from the clinic to the fore.
- Oliver Finlay's Blog - Oliver is an innovative Chartered Physiotherapist & has worked in elite sport since 1998
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy - devoted to promoting evidence-based management of orthopedic conditions by John Snyder
- Physical Therapy Sports and Wellness - written mostly for patients by physical therapists at CPMC in San Francisco.
- Physical Therapy Diagnosis
- Physiospot - Physiotherapy in the Spotlight. An on-line magazine featuring news, research, people, current affairs, publication reviews, jobs and courses. Written by physios for physios.
- Physio Blogger
- Physio Guru
- Physio Roots - Canada based clinic directory service
- PlasticPhysio - Junior physiotherapist and physiopedia volunteer
- PTTalker - physical therapy podcasts with physical therapists
- PT Think Tank - critical observations of health, science, and the physical therapy profession.
- Pursuit Physical Therapy Blog - designed for health care professionals, patients, physical therapists, and the general public to stay informed about physical therapy topics, current events, and to gather new information about physical therapy
- QualifiedPhysio - New project for motivated physios of London and beyond. Full of tips to prepare for physio interviews, with authors ranging from newly graduates to experts.
- Regis University Doctor of Physical Therapy Blog - life of a 3rd year DPT student from Regis University
- Reflexiones de un estudiante de Terapia Fasica - A spanish blog with information that the authors hope will be interesting for students and professional colleagues.
- Rockhurst Physical Therapy - Information about the DPT program at Rockhurst University in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Roger Kerry - Associate Professor at The University of Nottingham; Physiotherapist; Philosopher of Science-in-training. Interested in the way science behaves, and how evidence-based medicine works. Or doesn’t.
- The Running Clinic - regular updates on the current literature relating to running injuries, biomechanics and running shoes. Available in French, English and Spanish.
- RunningPhysio - an evidence based blog to help runners in injury management and prevention. Written by a marathon running physio.
- The student special interest group of the AAOMPT. - this blog serves as a common place for all students interested in manual therapy.
- Sue Croft Physiotherapist Blog - Physiotherapy for pelvic floor recovery
- TA Physio - Informative sports injuries and health rehabilitation blog from @TAPhysio
- The Manual Therapist - Regular postings related to manual therapy from Erson Religioso III, DPT, FAAOMPT
- The Physio Detective
- The PT Project - a nice collection of regular posts.
- The Sports Physio - Simple, practical, helpful advice for all sports men and women, by a dedicated sports physio by physiotherapist Adam.
- The Sports Physiotherapist
- The Ultrasound Site - An interactive website for all clinicians using MSK ultrasound within their practice
- Toms Physio Blog - Tom Bond, I'm a physiotherapist who graduated from Keele University with a Bsc Hons in Physiotherapy in 2012
- VSPhysio - from "a Registered Physiotherapist practicing in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario"
- Blog Central - Dave's Musings - Dave Walton,Physiotherapist and Assistant Professor with the School of Physical Therapy at Western University in London, Ontario, Canada. Research director of PIRL, the Pain and Quality of Life Integrational Research Lab. Dave's musings on pain research.
- Your Therapy Source blog - for paediatric physiotherapists.