Category:Acquired Brain Injuries
Acquired Brain Injuries refers to damage to the brain that occurs after birth and is not related to congenital or degenerative diseases. They may be caused by trauma, drug or alcohol abuse or starvation of oxygen.
Pages in category "Acquired Brain Injuries"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Pathophysiology of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Physical Activity Guidelines for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Physiotherapy Management of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Post Concussion Syndrome: Potential Risk Factors for Persistent Concussion
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Psychosocial Considerations for Traumatic Brain Injury