This category lists all the projects that have taken place in Physiopedia.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Glasgow Caledonian University Project (18 P)
- ► MCG Student Project (16 P)
- ► Nottingham University Project (6 P)
- ► Open Physio (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Queen Margaret University Project (22 P)
- ► RCSI Elective Project (1 P)
- ► Vrije Universiteit Brussel Project (168 P)
Pages in category "Projects"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- Childhood Obesity
- Classification Of Low Back Pain Using Shirley Sahrmann’s Movement System Impairments, An Overview Of The Concept
- Clinical Case Presentations Continuing Education Opportunity for Physical Therapists
- Clinical Reasoning Case Studies Project
- Current and Emerging Roles in Physiotherapy Practice
- Parkinson's and Dance
- Pathophysiology of Complex Patient Problems
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Physiopedia Assignment for Teaching and Learning In Physical Therapy Practice
- Physiotherapists’ role as a health coach: encouraging the use of technology to enhance patient self-management
- Prescribing Rights in the UK
- Promoting Active Living in Young People Through Behaviour Change
- PT Central Student Resource
- Tackling Physical Inactivity: A Resource for Raising Awareness in Physiotherapists
- Temple University Evidence-Based Practice Project
- Texas State University Evidence-based Practice Project
- The Inclusion of CBT in Physiotherapy Education
- The Jackson Clinics Residency Project
- The role and function of Primary Care Teams in Ireland
- The role of Physiotherapists in the promotion and management of physical activity in adolescents with Haemophilia.
- The Role of the Physiotherapist in Palliative Care for People With Lymphoedema