This category lists all the projects that have taken place in Physiopedia.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Glasgow Caledonian University Project (18 P)
- ► MCG Student Project (16 P)
- ► Nottingham University Project (6 P)
- ► Open Physio (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Queen Margaret University Project (18 P)
- ► RCSI Elective Project (1 P)
- ► Vrije Universiteit Brussel Project (169 P)
Pages in category "Projects"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Parkinson's and Dance
- Pathophysiology of Complex Patient Problems
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction - A patient guide.
- Physiopedia Assignment for Teaching and Learning In Physical Therapy Practice
- Physiotherapists’ role as a health coach: encouraging the use of technology to enhance patient self-management
- Prescribing Rights in the UK
- PT Central Student Resource
- Tackling Physical Inactivity: A Resource for Raising Awareness in Physiotherapists
- Temple University Evidence-Based Practice Project
- Texas State University Evidence-based Practice Project
- The Inclusion of CBT in Physiotherapy Education
- The Jackson Clinics Residency Project
- The role and function of Primary Care Teams in Ireland
- The role of Physiotherapists in the promotion and management of physical activity in adolescents with Haemophilia.
- The role of the Physiotherapist in Palliative Care for people with Lymphoedema