Clinical Guidelines: Cardiopulmonary
- British Thoracic Society Guideline for non-CF Bronchiectasis. Pasteur MC, Bilton D, Hill AT. Thorax, 2010; 65: Suppl 1: i1-i58.
- An Official American Thoracic Society Clinical Practice Guideline: Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction. Parsons JP, Hallstrand TS, Mastronarde JG, Kaminsky DA, Rundell KW, Hull JH, Storms WW, Weiler JM, Cheek FM, Wilson KC, Anderson SD. Am J Respir Crit Care Med, 2013; 187(9): 1016-1027.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in adults in primary and secondary care - NICE Guidelines, UK.
- Non-invasive ventilation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: management of acute type 2 respiratory failure 
- A clinical practice guideline for physiotherapists treating patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease based on a systematic review of available evidence. Langer D, Hendriks E, Burtin C, Probst V, van der Schans C, Paterson W, Verhoef-de Wijk M, Straver R, Klaassen M, Troosters T, Decramer M, Ninane V, Delguste P, Muris J, Gosselink R. Clin Rehabil, 2009; 23(5): 445-462.
- www.fysionet-evidencebased.nl/images/pdfs/guidelines_in_english/copd_practice_practice_guidelines_2008.pdf KNGF evidence-based clinical practice guidelines
- Annual Evidence Update on Cystic Fibrosis – Physiotherapy, Physiotherapy for cystic fibrosis in Australia and New Zealand: A clinical practice guideline 2016
- Physiotherapy National Standards of Care for people with Cystic Fibrosis, Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Cystic Fibrosis, UK, 2017.
Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Therapy
- Exercise-Based Cardiac Rehabilitation in Patients with Chronic Heart Failure: a Dutch Practice Guideline. Achttien RJ, Staal JB, van der Voort S, Kemps HM, Koers H, Jongert MWA, Hendriks EJM. Neth Heart J, 2015; 23(1): 6-17.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: A National Clinical Guideline. Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (2017).
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Joint ACCP/AACVPR Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines. Ries AL, Bauldoff GS, Carlin BW, Casaburi R, Emery CF, Mahler DA, Make B, Rochester CL, ZuWallack R, Herrerias C. Chest, 2007; 131: 4S–42S.
- Guidelines for the Physiotherapy Management of the Adult, Medical, Spontaneously Breathing Patient - The Joint British Thoracic Society/ Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care .
- AARC Clinical Practice Guideline: Effectiveness of Nonpharmacologic Airway Clearance Therapies in Hospitalized Patients. Strickland SL, Rubin BK, Drescher GS, Haas CF, O'Malley CA, Volsko TA, Branson RD, Hess DR. Respir Care, 2013; 58(12): 2187-2193.
- National Institute for Health and Clinicl Excellence. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in adults in primary and secondary care. Available from http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG12 [last accessed 2/8/10]
- Picot J, Lightowler J, Wedzicha JA. Non-invasive positive pressure ventilation for treatment of respiratory failure due to exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004;3:CD004104.
- National Institute for Health and Clinicl Excellence. Lung cancer: diagnosis and treatment. Available from http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG24 [last accessed 19/6/9]
- The Joint British Thoracic Society/ Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care. Guidelines for the Physiotherapy Management of the Adult, Medical, Spontaneously Breathing Patient. May 2009; Thorax: Vol 64, Supplement 1.