Clinical Guidelines: Paediatrics
- Bronchiectasis: Acute Respiratory Exacerbation. Edwards E, Asher I. Starship Children’s Health Clinical Guideline (2013).
- Guidelines for Diagnosing and Managing Pediatric Concussion. Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (2014).
- Evaluation and Management of Children and Adolescents with Sports-Related Concussion. Healthy Active Living and Sports Medicine Committee, Canadian Paediatric Society. Paediatr Child Health, 2012; 17(1): 31-37.
- Spasticity in Children and Young People with Non-Progressive Brain Disorders: Management of Spasticity and Co-Existing Motor Disorders and their Early Musculoskeletal Complications. National Collaborating Centre for Women’s and Children’s Health (2012).
- Physical Activity Recommendations for Children with Specific Chronic Health Conditions: Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Hemophilia, Asthma and Cystic Fibrosis. Philpott J, Houghton K, Luke A. Paediatr Child Health, 2010; 15(4): 213-225.
- Bodychecking in Youth Ice Hockey. Houghton KM, Emery CA. Paediatr Child Health, 2012; 17(9): 509-514.