Clinical Guidelines Editor
It is the responsibility of the Clinical Guidelines Editor to add guidelines to the Clinical Guidelines section and to related Physiopedia pages.
Principally the Clinical Guidelines Editor will:
- ensure the main Clinical Guidelines page is informative and up-to-date.
- ensure all clinical guidelines pages are organized, up-to-date, and categorized in the Clinical Guidelines category.
- ensure all pages in the Clinical Guidelines category are appropriate.
- monitor the internet for new clinical guidelines and publications.
- add new clinical guidelines as they come available.
For this role you must:
- complete the Volunteer Orientation.
- You are expected to ensure that all clinical guidelines pages are kept up-to-date.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
For further assistance, please contact the Content Manager.