HSE Employment Options
- All of the services provided by the HSE to the public are delivered through four regions - Dublin Mid Leinster, Dublin North East, West and South.
- A list of these hospitals by region can be found here.
- All HSE physiotherapy positions are currently filled from a National Basic Grade Physiotherapy Panel. This panel has been in existence since 2008, following a national interview process for qualified basic grade physiotherapists and physiotherapists who were due to graduate in 2008. No further interviews have taken place since 2008.
- It is hoped that a national interview process for basic grade physiotherapists would take place in 2011, although there has been no set to date for this to occur.
- The application process would be similar to the 2008 recruitment drive, candidates would fill in a standard application form which they would be sent, and would later be scheduled for interview.
- Physiotherapists would have to demonstrate that they had a degree from one of the Irish Universities, or an equivocal degree, and be eligible to ISCP registration to apply.
- A new recruitment drive would allow physiotherapists who have graduated in 2009 -2011 an opportunity to take a place on the national BG panel following a successful interview.
- Any new HSE recruitment drive will be advertised under www.careersinhealthcare.ie, and in the major broadsheets. The ISCP will also be aware of any national basic grade recruitment drive.