Help Tutorials Editor
The responsibility of the Help Tutorials Editor is to create and keep up to date our Help Tutorials.
For this role you must have:
- completed the Volunteer Orientation.
- be confident in content creation in Physiopedia.
- experience of screencast production desirable.
- You are expected to ensure that all help tutorials are kept up to date and produce any new tutorials as required.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
Contact us for further instructions.