Original Editor - Elaine Lonnemann
Lumbo-Pelvic Clinical Practice Guidelines by Country
- Austria: Austria, Center for Excellence for Orthopaedic Pain Management, Speising. Friedrich M, Likar R (2007) Evidenz- und konsensusbasierte o¨sterreichische Leitlinien fu¨ r das Management akuter und chronischer unspezifischer Kreuzschmerzen. Wien Klin Wochenschr 119(5–6):189–197
- Australian Acute Musculoskeletal Pain Guidelines Group (2003) Evidence-based management of acute musculoskeletal pain. Australian Academic Press, Bowen Hills: Australia, National Health and Medical Research Council
- IHE: Guideline for the evidence-informed primary care management of low back pain. 2009 Mar. [NGC Update Pending] NGC:007704 Institute of Health Economics - Nonprofit Research Organization; Toward Optimized Practice - State/Local Government Agency –CAN
- CPCA-Diagnostic imaging practice guidelines for musculoskeletal complaints in adults - an evidence-based approach. Part 3: spinal disorders. 2008 Jan. NGC:006703 Canadian Protective Chiropractic Association - Professional Association
- Canada: CLIP Clinic on lowback pain in interdisciplinary practice (clip) guidelines. Rossignol M, Arsenault B, Dionne C et al (2007) http://www.santpub-mtl.qc.ca/clip
- European guidelines for the management of acute low back pain in primary care.Van Tulder MW, Becker A, Bekkering T et al (2006) Eur Spine J 15(Suppl 2):S169–S191; COST B13 Working Group on Guidelines for the Management of Acute Low Back Pain in Primary Care
- European guidelines for prevention in low back pain. AK Burton, F Balagué, G Cardon, HR Eriksen, Y Henrotin, A Lahad, A Leclerc, G Müller, AJ van der Beek On behalf of the COST B13 Working Group on Guidelines for Prevention in Low Back Pain(2004).
- European guidelines for the management of chronic non-specific low back pain. Airaksinen O, Brox JI, Cedraschi C et al (2006) Eur Spine J 15(2):S192–S300: Europe, COST B13 Working Group on Guidelines for the Management of Chronic Low Back Pain in Primary Care
- European guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic girdle pain. Andry Vleeming, Hanne B Albert, Hans Christian Östgaard, Britt Stuge, Bengt Sturesson On behalf of the COST B13 Working Group on Guidelines for Chronic Low BackPain (2004).
- Finland: Malmivaara A, Erkintalo M, Jousimaa J, Kumpulainen T, Kuukkanen T, Pohjolainen T, Seitsalo S, O¨ sterman H (2008) Aikuisten alaselka¨sairaudet. (Low back pain among adults. An update within the Finnish Current Care guidelines). Working group by the Finnish Medical Society Duodecim and the Societas Medicinae Physicalis et Rehabilitationis, Fenniae. Duodecim 124:2237–2239
- France: Agence Nationale d’Accreditation et d’Evaluation en Sante (2000) Guidelines department, diagnosis and management of acute low back pain (\3 months) with or without sciatica & diagnosis, management and follow-up of patients with chronic low back pain, Paris. ww.anaes.fr or www.sante.fr
- Italy: Negrini S, Giovannoni S, Minozzi S et al (2006) Diagnostic therapeutic flow-charts for low back pain patients: the Italian clinical guidelines. Euro Medicophys 42(2):151–170
- Germany: Drug Committee of the German Medical Society (2007) Recommendations for treatment of low back pain [in German]. Koln, Germany
- Practice Guidelines for the management of low back pain. Mexico. Surgery and Surgeons 2011. 70; 286-302
- Laerum E, Storheim K, Brox JI (2007) New clinical guidelines for low back pain. Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 127(20):2706
- Acute Low Back Pain Clinical Guidelines: National Practice Guidelines for physical therapy in patients with LBP. Bekkering GE, Hendriks HJM, Koes BW, Oostendorp RAB, Ostelo RWJG, Thomassen JMC, van Tulder MW. KNGF-guidelines for physical therapy in patients with low back pain. (2003)
- The Netherlands: The Dutch Institute for Healthcare Improvement (CBO) (2003) Clinical guideline for non-specific low back pain [in Dutch]
- Acute Low Back Pain Clinical Guidelines: National Practice Guidelines for physical therapy in patients with LBP. Bekkering GE, Hendriks HJM, Koes BW, Oostendorp RAB, Ostelo RWJG, Thomassen JMC, van Tulder MW. KNGF-guidelines for physical therapy in patients with low back pain.
- National Health Committee (2004) National Advisory Committee on Health and Disability, Accident Rehabilitation and Compensation Insurance Corporation.New Zealand Acute Low back pain Guide. Wellington, New Zealand
- Spain: The Spanish Back Pain Research Network (2005) Guia de practica clinica. Lumbalgia Inespecifica. Version espnola de la Guia de Practica Clinica del Programa Europeo COST B13
- NICE: Low back pain. Early management of persistent non-specific low back pain. 2009 May. NGC:007269 National Collaborating Centre for Primary Care - National Government Agency
- UK: United Kingdom, National Health Service (2008. Back Pain (Low) with Sciatica (2008)
- Clinical guidelines for the physiotherapy management of persistent Low Back Pain (LBP): Exercise - Part One(1 of 2) from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK. (2009)
- Clinical guidelines for the physiotherapy management of persistent Low Back Pain (LBP): Exercise - Part One(2 of 2) from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK.(2009)
- Clinical guidelines for the physiotherapy management of persistent Low Back Pain (LBP): Manual Therapy - Part Two (1 of 2) from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK.(2009)
- Clinical guidelines for the physiotherapy management of persistent Low Back Pain (LBP): Manual Therapy - Part Two (2 of 2) from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK (2009)
- ICSI: Adult acute and subacute low back pain. 1994 Jun (revised 2012 Jan). NGC:008959 Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement - Nonprofit Organization. (USA-Minn)
- APTA-Orthopaedic Section (2011) Low Back Pain: Clinical Practice Guidelines Linked to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® low back pain. 1996 (revised 2011). NGC:008863 American College of Radiology - Medical Specialty Society
- MQIC: Management of acute low back pain. 2008 Mar (revised 2011 Sep). [NGC Update Pending] NGC:008744 Michigan Quality Improvement Consortium - Professional Association
- WLDI: Low back - lumbar & thoracic (acute & chronic). 2003 (revised 2011 Mar 14). NGC:008517 Work Loss Data Institute - For Profit Organization. US CA
- NASS: Diagnosis and treatment of degenerative lumbar spinal stenosis. 2002 (revised 2011). NGC:008766 North American Spine Society - Medical Specialty Society
- UMHS: Acute low back pain. 1997 (revised 2010 Jan). NGC:008009 University of Michigan Health System
- ASIPP: Comprehensive evidence-based guidelines for interventional techniques in the management of chronic spinal pain. 2003 (revised 2009 Jul-Aug). NGC:007428 American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians - Medical Specialty Society.
- AOA: American Osteopathic Association guidelines for osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT) for patients with low back pain. 2009 Jul. NGC:007504 American Osteopathic Association - Professional Association. US
- ICA: Practicing Chiropractors' Committee on Radiology Protocols (PCCRP) for biomechanical assessment of spinal subluxation in chiropractic clinical practice. 2009. NGC:007250 International Chiropractors Association - Medical Specialty Society.
- CCGPP: Chiropractic management of low back disorders: report from a consensus process. 2008 Nov-Dec. NGC:007127 Council on Chiropractic Guidelines & Practice Parameters - Professional Association. US SC
- NASS Diagnosis and treatment of degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis. 2008. NGC:006568 North American Spine Society - Medical Specialty Society.
- ICA: Best practices & practice guidelines. 2008. NGC:007125 International Chiropractors Association - Medical Specialty Society. US-VA
- Diagnosis and treatment of low back pain: A joint clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians and the American Pain Society. 2007 Oct 2. NGC:005968 American College of Physicians - Medical Specialty Society; American Pain Society-Professional Association
- (ACOEM) Low back disorders. Occupational medicine practice guidelines: evaluation and management of common health problems and functional recovery in workers. 2nd ed. American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM); 2007. 366 p. 1997 (revised 2007). NGC:006456
- G-I-N International Guideline Library
- AHRQ National Guideline Clearinghouse
- IFOMPT Clinical Guidelines