New Graduate Opportunities 2014
Every year we take on a small group of new graduates to bridge the gap between graduation and their first job. We want to help you to put something outstanding on your CV, provide you with a reference and have some fun along the way!
There are two circumstances under which you might join our team, as a volunteer on our volunteer program or in a more directed role as an intern. These are temporary roles that are intended to provide you with a rich learning and professional development experience. We will match you to a role that is directly related to your interests and provide full training and support during your time with us.
Our internships are a more formal experience than the volunteer program. You are provided with a specific role to complete within the 3 months of your internship and are expected to treat these roles as a professional position of work.
We have several internship opportunities available this year:
- Anatomy Editor in Physiopedia x4 - suitable to anyone willing to develop anatomy content in Physiopedia
- Outcome Measures Editor in Physiopedia - would suit someone interested in outcome measures
- Content Developer on the elearning team x2 - would suit people interested in getting involved in education
- Educational project support - would suit someone interested in getting involved in education
- News Editor at Physiospot - journalist or blogging experience beneficial
- Fundraising investigator - experience of fundraising not necessary but would be highly sought after if available
- Researcher to analyse Physiopedia data - opportunity to analyse our data and publish research with this position
All intern positions are for 3 months starting on the 1st July 2014. The closing date for applications is the 15th June 2014. If you are interested in any of our intern positions please apply through the link below.
As an intern at Physiopedia:
- You work from home on your own computer
- You will receive online support and training from the Physiopedia team
- You will be rewarded with certification of acheivement
- We will happily provide you with a reference
- These are volunteer positions, there is no remuneration
Our formal volunteer program has been running for over a year now and we have seen nearly 30 people graduate into roles of their choosing at Physiopedia. The volunteer program is designed to be completed in your own time and at your own speed and is rewarded with certifications of achievement, references and a valuable learning experience!
Discounted Physiopedia Membership
If you'd rather learn at your own pace and expand your knowledge through our Physiopedia Member area you should take advantage of the 50% discount that we offer to students before it's too late!
As a Physiopedia member you will have access to:
- a monthly learn topic for self directed learning
- many free book chapters
- access to many journla articles
- a video library of assessment and treatemnt techniques
- product discounts
- quizzing for credit
- evidence updates in your inbox