PP06-Case presentation guide
100 word limit, non-structured description
Patient Characteristics (150 - 250 words)
What are your patient characteristics. Tell us what you know about:
- Demographic Information (occupation/vocation, gender, age, etc.)
- Medical diagnosis if applicable
- Previous care or treatment
Examination (150 - 250 words)
Tell us your examination findings:
- Subjective : Patient History and Systems Review (chief complaints, other relevant medical history, prior or current services related to the current episode, patient/family goals)
- Self Report Outcome Measures
- Physical Performance Measures
- Objective : Physical Examination Tests and Measures
The examination should also include ICF Findings:
- Body Functions and Structures
- Activity Limitations
- Participation Restrictions
- Environmental Factors
Clinical Hypothesis (50 - 100 words)
What is your clinical evaluation of the patient's main problem.
Intervention (150 - 250 words)
What did you do.
Outcomes (150 - 250 words)
What was the outcome of the intervention.
Discussion (150 - 250 words)
This summary statement should discuss your case, include related findings in the literature, potential impact on clinical practices etc.
You must provide at least 3 references