PP08 - Course Activities
General Structure of the Course
Each week we will cover between 2 and 5 different topics on a theme. Each topic will include 2-5 short learning activities for you to complete. For example:
- Read pages from a book or manual.
- Look at additional videos and resources.
- Contribute to the online discussion.
There are also several optional learning activities each week should you wish to further your knowledge once you have completed the required tasks. For example:
- Links to openly available resources online.
- Posts to your social media platforms
Week by Week
Please note: links to the details for each week will be activated on this page at the beginning of each week. At this time, an email will also be sent to all participants directing them to the appropriate page.
Week One - Monday 5th September until Sunday 11th September
- Understanding Cerebral Palsy
- Accompanying Conditions
- Interdisciplinary Team
Go to Week One
Week Two - Monday 12th September until Sunday 18th September
- Normal Development in Children
- Development in Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Evaluating the child with Cerebral Palsy
- Outcome Measurses for CP
- ICF and RPS
Go to Week Two
Week Three - Monday 19th September until Sunday 25th September
- Physiotherapy Treatment Interventions
Go to Week Three
Week Four - Monday 26th September until Sunday 2nd October
- Thinking about Adulthood
Go to Week Four
Week Five - Monday 3rd October until Sunday 9th October
- Everyday Activities
- Vocational Training
Go to Week Five
Week Six - Monday 10th October until Sunday 16th October
- Assistive Devices
- Specific Therapeutic Interventions
- Innovations and Technology
Go to Week Six