Patient Guides Editor
It is the responsibility of the Patient Guides Editor to add guides to the Patient Guides section and to related Physiopedia pages.
Principally the Patient Guides Editor will:
- ensure the main Patient Guides page is informative and up-to-date.
- ensure all patient guide pages are kept organized, up-to-date, and categorized in the Patient Guides category.
- ensure all pages in the Patient Guides category are appropriate.
- monitor the internet for new patient guides and publications.
- add new patient guides as the come available.
For this role you must:
- complete the Volunteer Orientation.
- You are expected to ensure that all patient guides pages are kept up-to-date.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
For further assistance, please contact the Content Manager.