Physiospot Editors will write topical posts for Physiospot on the latest physiotherapy and physical therapy related news and research in their assigned clinical interest area.
- Must have experience of using Wordpress or have a willingness to learn.
- An understanding of scientific research is desirable.
- Journalism experience would be a bonus!
- You are expected to write at least 4 articles per month.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
Seek topics to write about
Find a recently published piece of research or news from your assigned clinical interest area to write about. Think about these things when choosing:
- the topic should interest you
- it should be clinically relevant (you will need to use your judgement for this)
- think about choosing articles with higher levels of evidence (i.e. clinical guidelines and systematic reviews)
- the research should be recent (published in the last couple of months)
- news items should be very recent
Write your post
- this post should describe the research and highlights the main findings, a bit like an abstract.
- the post must contain an image to the post (look on wikimedia commons for a copyright free image)
- where approprite add a link to the original article (under the main text)
- under this add a link/s to related pages in Physiopedia