Placement education (Clinical education)
What is placement education and why bother?
Models and types of placement supervision
1:1, 1:2, 1:3 etc MDT placements Observational Role emerging
The CSP has prepared this briefing - Ensuring sufficient practice placement capacity for physiotherapy students - in response to indications that the provision of sufficient practice placements for pre-registration physiotherapy students is becoming an increasing challenge in some geographical areas. It seeks to promote a collaborative approach to addressing these challenges and highlights the importance of making the case for supporting student practice education within workforce planning processes.
What is a susscessfull placement experince?
- Educator-student relationship 
- Learning contracts and learning outcomes
References will automatically be added here, see adding references tutorial.
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.Code of Professional Values and Behaviours. http://www.csp.org.uk/professional-union/professionalism/csp-expectations-members/code-professional-values-behaviour (accessed 19 June 2014)
- G Sutkin, E Wagner, I Harris, R Schiffer.What makes a good clinical teacher in medicine? A review of the literature. Academic Medicine 2008; 83:1-5.
- Tomorrows Medicine. The role of clinical assessment in competency based medicine Avaliable from www.//youtube.com/watch?v=cCiXiRIEw-Y