Rehabilitation Protocol Editor
It is the responsibility of the Rehabilitation Protocol Editor to add rehabilitation protocols to the Rehabilitation Protocols section and to related Physiopedia pages.
Principally the Rehabilitation Protocols Editor will:
- ensure the main Rehabilitation Protocols page is informative and up-to-date.
- ensure all rehabilitation protocol pages are organized, up-to-date, and categorized in the Rehab Protocols category.
- ensure all pages in the Rehab Protocols category are appropriate.
- monitor the internet for new rehabilitation protocols and publications.
- add new rehabilitation protocols as they come available.
For this role you must:
- complete the Volunteer Orientation.
- You are expected to ensure that all rehabilitation protocols pages are kept up-to-date.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
For further assistance, please contact the Content Manager.