The Jackson Clinics Residency Project
Welcome to the The Jackson Clinics' Resident Directed Community Service Learning Project. This project was created by and for the residents of The Jackson Clinic, and is part of their Residency programme.
Residents involved in 2012 project
The residents are to create content on Physiopedia to be freely available to the world, while at the same time reaching other curricular goals such as collaborating with Residency peers using a popular technology platform to create content that is novel to the resident. In other words, "Learn through collaboration and creation".
- Will complete 32 hours of “Resident Directed Community Service Learning” which will be to create a minimum of 2 articles for Physiopedia on a topic that has yet to be created, expand a stub article, and/or edit an existing article.
- First Article: The resident will create 1 lower quarter disorder article during the first 6 months involving diagnostic imaging for the physical therapist.
- Second Article: The resident will create/expand/edit an article regarding pharmacology for the physical therapist.
- If 32 hours of “Resident Directed Community Service Learning” has not been reached with the 2 articles as described about, the resident is encouraged to create, expand, and/or edit existing physiopedia articles of their choice. They should be written at the level and profiency of a clinician at the residency level.
Links To Project Pages
DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING FOR THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST PROJECT
PHARMACOLOGY FOR THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST PROJECT
- Total time spent by residents on Diagnostic Imaging project logged on this project IS 48 hours
- Total time spent by residents on the Pharmacology project is ESTIMATED to be 48 hours
- Total time spent administering, reviewing content, grading, and assisting on this project is ESTIMATED to be 12 hours
- Page views as of _____ date include:
- Countries that have viewed the Diagnostic Imaging home page______
Below are links to the articles created during this project.