Follow this link to find out how you can earn Physiopedia Badges
I am currently a first year student completing my Master's of Science degree in Physical Therapy at Queen's University! I am passionate about working with geriatric patients but as a student I am currently exploring several areas of the physiotherapy field.
Master of Science in Physical Therapy
- Queen’s University, Kingston On; Sept 2017 to present
Bachelor of Science (Honours) with Distinction, Specialization in Kinesiology
- Queen’s University, Kingston On; Sept 2013 to May 2017
- Dean’s Honour List (2014 to 2017); Reflects continued academic excellence
- Mark Howard Pentland Memorial Award (2016 and 2017); Awarded on the basis of academic achievement with preference going to a student with experience working with children with disabilities
- Heard/ McFarlane Award (2014); Reflects high academic achievements in the 1st year of university
- Internship Program:
Exercise, Disability, and Aging (Sept 2015 to 2017); Reflects an educational focus on rehabilitation, specifically in terms of improving health, mobility, and overall quality of life. Includes the completion of over 150 practicum hours assisting individuals with mobility impairments and disabilities at a community-based exercise program and running special events.
- As student completing my Master's of Science degree in Physical Therapy at Queen's University; I am affiliated with Queen's University School of Rehabilitation Therapy.
- Student member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association