- 1 Parivesh Kumar
- 2 Physiopedia Badges
- 3 About Me
- 4 Education
- 5 Professional Affiliations
- 6 Professional Appointments
- 6.1 Publications
- 7 Where you can find me
A Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist worked as Rehabilitation therapist as well in past. Over 18 years of clinical experience in the field of Physiotherapy.
"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday so never stop learning."
Follow this link to find out how you can earn Physiopedia Badges
I enjoy working in the field of Musculoskeletal physiotherapy utilizing various learned techniques/skills like Dry needling, various manual therapy approaches, soft tissue work etc basically a hands-on approach where applicable. I have fun treating and getting great results in various spinal pain cases as well as post-surgical rehabilitation. I cherish teaching, mentoring and providing clinical supervision in my field. I have a passion for volunteering and assisting in the upliftment of Physiotherapy community and contribute to the development of evidence-based practice in Physiotherapy. My latest area of interest has been Pain Neuroscience Education, Chronic Pain, using BPS model in the day to day clinical practice. Currently, I am practicing as a senior clinician in the community health sector.
Leisure - I enjoy gardening and cooking.
Post Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy (PGDip.)
University of Melbourne, Australia.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
(Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India)
· Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA)
· Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
· Member of the WCPT Network for Physical Therapist Educators (2015)
· Member of WCPT Network for Occupational Health and Ergonomics (2015)
· Member of WCPT Physical Therapy Pain Network (2017)
· Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapist.
Health & Safety Representative (HSR) Community Health Services Unit.
Pulmonary Rehabilitation Network Member - Lung Foundation Australia.