Where to get help?
Where To Get Help?
Here you can receive a 20 minute free consultation for all current students and recent graduates with a career advisor via the QUICK QUERY SERVICE.
What do they help with?
- Career options/graduate study
- Review CV’s, cover letters, personal statements, application forms etc. (they recommend you bringing the necessary documents with you)
- Information on scholarships/funding
- Interview FAQS
How do I book a meeting?
- Login via the portal on the careers website with your UCD login details.
- Meetings can only be booked one day in advance
When is the service available?
- Mon & Thurs: 10am – 4pm
- Tues & Weds: 10am – 1pm
What else does this service offer?
Wednesday Workshops - 1 hour workshop on each section
- Career options
- Job application
- Performing effectively at interviews
- : a career planning resource from university to the workplace
Access only via password which can be attained by contacting the careers centre at: