It is the responsibility of the Category Editor to ensure that all pages in Physiopedia are appropriately categorized.
Principally the Category Editor will:
- Ensure that all pages in Physiopedia have appropriate categories added to them.
- Remove unwanted categories.
- Create category pages for wanted categories.
For this role you must:
- complete the Volunteer Orientation
- Considering the evolving content, you are expected to ensure that pages in Physiopedia are appropriately categorized.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.