Outcome Measures Editor
The responsibility to the Outcome Measures Editor is to manage the Outcome Measures section of Physiopedia and to improve, update, and add individual outcome measure pages where needed.
Principally the Outcome Measures Editor will:
- ensure the main Outcome Measures page is informative and up-to-date.
- ensure all clinical guidelines pages are organized, up-to-date, and categorized in the Outcome Measures category.
- ensure all pages in the Outcome Measures category are appropriate and evidence-based.
- monitor the internet for new outcome measures and publications.
- add new outcome measures as they come available.
For this role you must:
- complete the Volunteer Orientation.
- You are expected to ensure that all outcome measure pages are kept up-to-date.
- At the end of each month you must submit your Activity Report.
This is how the Outcome Measures section in Physiopedia is arranged:
- This is the entry page for the outcome measures section
- Each outcome measure has it's own page which is created using this template
- Each outcome measure is added to the 'Outcome Measures' category so that it shows up on this page
For further assistance, please contact the Content Manager.