I chose my career in physiotherapy because i believe that "A surgeon saves a life but a physio makes that life worth living".
Myself Aarti Sareen and i am working as Assistant Professor with Padmeshree Dr.D.Y Patil College of Physiotherpy,Pune,India. I had completed my Master in Sports Physiotherapy (Honours) from Asia's best Sports Medicine University i.e Guru Nanak Dev University in June.,2013. I completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Khalsa College,Amritsar,Punjab,India in year 2010.
Bachelors of Physiotherapy
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Certificate course in Clinical Nutrition.
Masters in Sports Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Indian Association of Physiotherapy.
- Indian Association of Sports Medicine.
- Executive member of Amritsar Physiotherapy Association
- International Society of Arthroscopy,Knee Surgery & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Assistant Professor with Padmeshree Dr.D.Y. College of Physiotherapy (Sep.2013- Present)
- Krishna physiotherapy center (Evening clinic).(Aug.2011-Aug 2013)
- Maharaj Charan Singh Charitable Hospital,Haryana,India under Maharaj Jagat Singh Medical Relief Society,Beas as Physiotherapist &Physiotherapy Head.(July 2010- July 2011)
- “Comparative analysis on the efficacy of Muscle Energy Techniques and Conventional Physiotherapy in treating sacroiliac joint dysfunction” which won 2nd prize in paper presentation.
- “ Systemic review of literature on Shin Splints”
- Accessory navicular bone
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- ACL Reconstruction
- Active Release Techniques
- Medial Meniscus
- Lateral Meniscus
- Upper Limb Tension Test
- Steinman test
- Avascular necrosis of femoral head
- Hip Anatomy
- Baastrup Syndrome
- Active Cycle of Breathing
- Erector Spinae
This User is a member of the Musculoskeletal / Orthopaedic group This User is a member of the Sports Medicine group This User is a member of the Rheumatology group This User is a member of the Older People group This User is a member of the Medical group This User is a member of the Pain group This User is a member of the Womens Health group This User is a member of the Oncology group