● Close to 8 years of experience as physical therapist in assessing and managing various Orthopedic,
Geriatric, Neurological, Gynecological, Chest and Respiratory, Pediatric conditions, and other
rehabilitation conditions with focus on patient centered approach
● Well versed in working with people having disability and in community based rehabilitation
● Experienced in administering safe mobility and clinical care for patients
● Excellent working abilities and good communication skills in English
Active Member of the American Physical Therapy Association (NY chapter).
Active member of the NY Physical therapy association (NYPTA)
Active group member of the BOD 2016 delegates assembly (NY)
Active member of the Orthopedic section (APTA)
Active member of the Group: BOD of delegates 2016
- Full-time LEAD Physical Therapist May 2010 to Present
- Massage Therapy Instructor at Institute of Health Education (IHE), Jersey City, NJ
WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED
● Certified as Strength and Conditioning Specialist (AMFPT).
● Certified in Core Muscle Strengthening and strength and conditioning.
● Certified as Senior fitness Specialist (NASM)
● Certified as Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
● Certified in Yoga and Meditation.
● Certified National Stroke Association NIH Stroke Scale specialist
- Maitland techniques on PPIVM
- Mulligan techniques for LE and UE (snag techniques)
Contribution to Physiopedia
- Original Editor:
- Top Contributor: