Introduction. Problems that lymph may cause are primarily because there is no pump like blood have .
Physiotherapy had a crucial part in resolving problems with the lymph using the technique lymphatic drainage and exercise ,, . Exercise induces transport of lymph. We can say that any movement of muscles and artery pulse cause the transport of lymph in the lymphatic system. Benefit of active life is that our body induces activate inactive and inches late lymph vessels. Some activities that are recommended are swimming, brisk walking, tennis, jumping, gymnastic, deep breathing, etc , .
Parts of lymphatic tissues, hydrodynamics and lymphatic transport
We have several parts of lymphatic tissues lymph nodes, spleen, lymph vessels, thymus, lymph ducts . In some literature has described two types of lymph pumps: intrinsic and extrinsic. Extrinsic lymph pump are muscle, arterial and respiration. Intrisnsic lymph pump are contraction of lymphatic vessels. There are two existing types of pressures near atmospheric and negative relative pressures. The peripheral lymphatic network has lower pressure than final tracts and average lymph pressures are lesser than the venous network where lymph finally flow ,.
- The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica. Lymph. Available from:https://www.britannica.com/science/lymph, (accessed 15/02/2019)
- L.Felts. Detox your lymph: 10 holistic treatments for your lymphatic system. Available from: https://thechalkboardmag.com/detox-your-lymph-10-holistic-treatments-for-lymphatic-system (accessed 13/02/2019)
- A. Weil. Lymphatic Massage Therapy. Available from: https://www.drweil.com/health-wellness/balanced-living/wellness-therapies/lymphatic-massage-therapy/ (accessed 12/02/2019)
- Boon C.C. Manual lymph drainage. Available from: https://www.physio-pedia.com/manual_lymph_drainage (accessed 11/02/2019)
- L. Vandermeeren, G. Van Damme, S. Stein, N. Devoogdt, B. Clerinks, P. Vlecken, L. Martens, K. Tollenaere, N. Beauloye. Report Patient Day 29 october 2017. Available from: https://www.belymph.org/web/en/belymph/patient-day (accessed 16/02/2019)
- S. Ding. 16 warning sings that you need to drain your lymphatic fluids. Available from: https://juicing-for-health.com/how-to-drain-your-lymphatic-fluids (accessed 12/02/2019)
- M. MacGill. What does the lymphatic system do. Available from:https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/303087.php (accessed 17/02/2019)
- Zawieja DC. Contractile physiology of lymphatics. Lymphatic research and biology. 2009; 7(2): 87-96
- Gashev A.A, Zawieja D.C. Hydrodynamic regulation of lymphatic transport and the impact of aging. Patophysiology. 2010; 17(4): 277-287