Category:Current and Emerging Roles in Physiotherapy Practice
Physiotherapy practice is ever changing and the role of physiotherapists must also be dynamic and progressive. This is our chance to best understand how physiotherapy is evolving around the globe. What are the current and emerging roles in physiotherapy practice that are happening in your country? Please feel free to let us know what are the hot topics and trends in physiotherapy where you are presently practicing.
Pages in category "Current and Emerging Roles in Physiotherapy Practice"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Palliative Care Competence Framework for Physiotherapists
- Physical Activity Promotion in Teenage Girls: A Physiotherapist’s Guide for developing a Social Media Resource
- Physical Activity, Sport and Recreation for Young People with Physical Disabilities
- Physiotherapists as Advocates for Individuals Living With Dementia
- Physiotherapists’ role as a health coach: encouraging the use of technology to enhance patient self-management
- Prescribing in Physiotherapy for Pain
- Prescribing Rights in the UK
- Private Physiotherapy Practice in the UK
- Promoting Independence for Persons with Dementia; A Guide for Carers
- Promoting the Role of Physiotherapy in Palliative Care: Information for Allied Health Professionals
- Tackling Physical Inactivity: A Resource for Raising Awareness in Physiotherapists
- The effectiveness of gaming technology in neurological rehabilitation
- The emerging role of Microsoft Kinect in physiotherapy rehabilitation for stroke patients
- The Emerging Role of the Physiotherapist in the Current Obesity Epidemic
- The Inclusion of CBT in Physiotherapy Education
- The Role of the Physiotherapist in Palliative Care for People With Lymphoedema