Category:Current and Emerging Roles in Physiotherapy Practice
Physiotherapy practice is ever changing and the role of physiotherapists must also be dynamic and progressive. This is our chance to best understand how physiotherapy is evolving around the globe. What are the current and emerging roles in physiotherapy practice that are happening in your country? Please feel free to let us know what are the hot topics and trends in physiotherapy where you are presently practicing.
Pages in category "Current and Emerging Roles in Physiotherapy Practice"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Palliative Care Competence Framework for Physiotherapists
- Physiotherapists’ role as a health coach: encouraging the use of technology to enhance patient self-management
- Prescribing in physiotherapy for pain: a current and emerging role
- Prescribing Rights in the UK
- Private Physiotherapy Practice in the UK
- Promoting the Role of Physiotherapy in Palliative Care: Information for Allied Health Professionals