This category contains all the articles in that relate to Older People and Geriatrics.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Falls (19 P)
Pages in category "Older People/Geriatrics"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.
- Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease - Anatomy, Pathology, Prognosis and Diagnosis
- Parkinson's Disease - Clinical Presentation
- Parkinson's Disease - Key Evidence and resources
- Parkinson's Disease - Outcome Measures
- Parkinson's Disease - Physiotherapy Management and Interventions
- Parkinson's Disease - Physiotherapy Referral and Assessment
- Partial Hip Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Perceptions about Ageing and Ageism
- Physical Activity and Older Adults
- Physical Activity Pre and Post Surgery
- Physical Activity Scale for the Elderly (PASE)
- Physiotherapists as Advocates for Individuals Living With Dementia
- Physiotherapy and Older People
- Policy and Initiatives Focused on the Older Population
- Promoting Independence for Persons with Dementia; A Guide for Carers
- Proper Ambulation with a Cane
- Psychological factors in Ageing