What Are Case Studies?
Case studies are a record of clinical practice in relation to a particular patient.
Why Case Studies?
- Clinicians or researchers may use case studies to demonstrate both classical and unusual presentations.
- A collection of case studies can provide an invaluable record of the clinical practices of a profession.
- They can be used in teaching scenarios such as for discussions in the classroom.
- Learners may be tasked with producing a case study to demonstrate learning.
Case Studies in Physiopedia
Case studies may be published in Physiopedia to contribute to the knowledge base of the profession. To be accepted for publication in Physiopedia case studies must:
- Only use skills that are within the scope of practice of the physiotherapy profession.
- Be supported by appropriate evidence with good use of references.
- Be written in an academic case study format (see the Physiopedia Case Study Template)
Dr. Brian Budgell. Guidelines to the writing of case studies. J Can Chiropr Assoc. 2008 Dec; 52(4): 199–204.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Amputee Case Studies (106 P)
- ► LBP Case Studies (1 P)
- ► Manual Therapy Case Studies (2 P)
- ► Neurology Case Studies (3 P)
- ► Shoulder Case Studies (2 P)
Pages in category "Case Studies"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Case Report - High-intensity interval training in an adolescent with cystic fibrosis: A physiological perspective
- Case Report on Zika
- Case Report Template 2017
- Template:Case Study
- Case Study - Rehabilitation of Post Concussion Syndrome
- Case Study McArdle Disease
- Case Study: Achilles Tendonopathy
- Case Study: Bariatric Patients Have Feelings Too!
- Case Study: Exercise in MS
- Case Study: Parkinson's Disease - Falls due to freezing gait
- Case Study: Shoulder Impingement
- Case Study:Bilateral Hip Osteoarthritis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease: A Case Study
- Conversion Disorder Case Study
- Course Case Study - Tendinopathy 1
- Course Case Study - Tendinopathy 2
- Crohn's Disease Case Study