This is the page where you can find all of the pages relating to stroke.
Pages in category "Stroke"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Scapular Dyskinesia
- Six Minute Walk Test / 6 Minute Walk Test
- Smoking Cessation and Brief Intervention
- Sollerman Hand Function Test
- Stroke Medical Management
- Stroke Outcome Measures Overview
- Stroke Rehabilitation Assessment of Movement (STREAM)
- Stroke: Assessment
- Stroke: Case Study
- Stroke: Clinical Guidelines
- Stroke: Physiotherapy Assessment
- Stroke: Positioning
- Stroke: The Evidence for Physiotherapy
- Stroke: The Role of Physical Activity
- Stroke:Case Study Section 2
- Stroke:Case Study Section 3
- The emerging role of Microsoft Kinect in physiotherapy rehabilitation for stroke patients
- The influence of antidepressant medication on physiologic processes and exercise
- The outpatient physical therapy experience of a 63 year old male with right cerebellar ischemic stroke: a case study
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA)